Tuesday 11 September 2012

Quick Update

           Oh... after being ill and loosing my voice i'm finally feeling more or less better... i still sound like a homeless drunk man, but at leas i can speak! ^__^
           And... it's almost time to pack my suitcase for trip to Latvia, which i'm very very excited about! :) i really miss my parents..
            As well, among the other lovely and exciting news-ive made it to the illamasqua distinction  in make up artistry awards finals, so that means i will be doing make up live on the 13-th of October which is my birthday (yeah, i was born Friday 13-th, very gofffff). I've already settled everything with my model and now impatiently waiting for the brief to come around so i can start working... i'm extremely excited about this! it means that i actually do have something that i can show, maybe even a bit of talent that i can develop )))
Here's a video from last year:

It looks scary serious and thrilling! Wish me luck with that ^__^

And here's a pic of todays make up:

hope you're all happy and healthy! speak to you soon <3 ^__^

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy they select you for the final, you really deserve it, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conrats once again,Ana! It definitely does look very intense, but thrilling, and amazing ! I wish you the best of luck and I am very glad to hear that you are feeling better [=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, how are you? I hope you're doing well. We miss your posts and videos! Hope to hear from you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete